The commitment and dedication of the New Mexico Pageant of Bands Organizing Committee and Executive Board provides our youth the opportunity to perform in this competition. This committee is comprised of volunteer representatives from high school band parent and booster organizations from the following Albuquerque Public High Schools: Albuquerque, Cibola, Del Norte, Eldorado, Highland, La Cueva, Manzano, Rio Grande, Sandia, Valley and Volcano Vista.
- President: Vicky Harms
- Co-Vice President: Melissa Hendricks
- Co-Vice President: Mary Jo Mondloch
- Treasurer: Dan Jones
- Secretary: Danielle Chavez
The current POB Band Representatives are:
- Albuquerque – Paula Hildebrandt, Carrie Slad
- Cibola – Alicia Gunderson, Kathleen DeBenedittis, Nathan Nowlin
- Del Norte – Kristin Maddox
- Eldorado – Jenny Alvis, Patty Dixon, Tracey Dowding
- Highland – Denise Tomlin, Elizabeth Robinson, Melecia Garcia
- La Cueva – Andrea Brandt, Jana Price, Nancy Roberts-Small, Donald Small
- Manzano – Charla Tsikewa, Jennifer Castro
- Rio Grande – Katy Hammel
- Sandia – Deseri Aragon, Catherine Chavez
- Valley – Irene Cornejo, Jeanette Mitchell, Rachael Stevens
- Volcano Vista – Nicole Chavez, Tracy Overbay
POB Band Representative Responsibilities
There are many important responsibilities of the POB Band Reps including attending meetings, understanding your school’s responsibilities, POB ticket presales, finding POB volunteers, advance order form of photos, and being your school’s “Go To” person for the whole day of the competition. For a complete list, see our Representative Expectations page.
POB Calendar Events
POB Band Representatives from POB Member Bands may request that a band-related event be posted in the POB Calendar. Please click Event Request On-Line Form, complete, submit and allow 1-2 days for posting.
POB Restricted Downloads
There are documents and forms intended only for POB Representatives including POB Function Descriptions which provide specific information on how various POB Rep area of responsibilities work. These can be accessed on the POB Downloads page. This page requires an account and password for the POB website. You can Log In first or wait to be prompted when you access the page. If you do not have an account, complete the POB User Registration form and allow a day for processing. If you have forgotten your password, you can click here to Reset Your Password.