The commitment and dedication of the New Mexico Pageant of Bands Organizing Committee and Executive Board provides our youth the opportunity to perform in this competition. This committee is comprised of volunteer representatives from high school band parent and booster organizations from the following Albuquerque Public High Schools: Albuquerque, Atrisco Heritage Academy, Cibola, Del Norte, Eldorado, La Cueva, Manzano, Rio Grande, Sandia, Valley, Volcano Vista and West Mesa.
- President: Vicky Harms
- Vice President: Mary Jo Mondloch
- Treasurer: Sam Brant
- Secretary: Danielle Chavez
The current POB Band Representatives are:
- Albuquerque – Tish Frederick, Carrie Slad
- Atrisco Heritage – Ann Lesperance
- Cibola – Wanda Cordova, Becky Villa, Laura Voth
- Del Norte – Terri Christiansen, Dan Jones
- Eldorado – Jenny Alvis, Anne Claspell, Patty Dixon, Tracey Dowding, Denise McMahon
- La Cueva – Melanie Dodd, Nancy Roberts-Small, Donald Small, Kim Smith
- Manzano – Robin Goodnight, Jennifer Herring, Shawn Littleford, Tanya Yearout
- Sandia – Catherine Chavez, Dianna Ortiz
- Valley – James Lucero, Jeanette Mitchell
- Volcano Vista – Rae Blacksher, Leah Raley
- West Mesa – Del Calabaza, LaNetta Castillo
POB Judge Liaison – TBD
POB Announcer – Alan Spencer
POB Band Representative Responsibilities
There are many important responsibilities of the POB Band Reps including attending meetings, understanding your school’s responsibilities, POB ticket presales, finding POB volunteers, advance order form of photos, and being your school’s “Go To” person for the whole day of the competition. For a complete list, see our Representative Expectations page or download the 2019 POB Rep Expectations pdf.
POB Calendar Events
POB Band Representatives from POB Member Bands may request that a band-related event be posted in the POB Calendar. Please click Event Request On-Line Form, complete, submit and allow 1-2 days for posting.
POB Band Rep Downloads
There are a few documents and forms intended for POB Representatives including POB Function Descriptions which provide specific information on how various POB Rep area of responsibilities work. These can be accessed on the POB Downloads page.