The commitment and dedication of the New Mexico Pageant of Bands Organizing Committee and Executive Board provides our youth the opportunity to perform in this competition. This committee is comprised of volunteer representatives from high school band parent and booster organizations from the following Albuquerque area public high schools: Albuquerque, Atrisco Heritage Academy, Cibola, Del Norte, Eldorado, La Cueva, Manzano, Sandia, Valley, Volcano Vista and West Mesa.
- President: Vicky Harms
- Vice President: Mary Jo Mondloch
- Treasurer: Sam Brant
- Secretary: Danielle Chavez
The POB Band Representatives are:
- Albuquerque – Ashley Barela, Carrie Slad
- Atrisco Heritage – Amy Bejarano, Crystal Mata, Francisco Smalls
- Cibola – Wanda Cordova, Megan Taylor, Laura Voth
- Del Norte – Terri Christiansen, Dan Jones
- Eldorado – Jayla Richter, Beth Whiston
- La Cueva – Heather Chacon, Melanie Dodd, LeeAnn Maddox
- Manzano – Marcia Duggar, Tanya Yearout
- Sandia – Jill Casas, Lisa Gunderson, Monica Yaple
- Valley – Erika Lucero, Jeanette Mitchell
- Volcano Vista – Janis Bustos, Elizabeth Luebchow, Leah Raley
- West Mesa – Adrianne Apodaca, Del Calabaza, LaNetta Castillo, Katrina Lopez
POB Judge Liaisons – Nancy Roberts-Small, Donald Small
POB Announcer – Alan Spencer
POB Band Representative Responsibilities
There are many important responsibilities of the POB Band Reps including attending meetings, understanding your school’s responsibilities, POB ticket presales, finding POB volunteers, and being your school’s “Go To” person for the whole day of the competition. For a complete list, see our Representative Expectations page or download the 2022 POB Rep Expectations pdf.
POB Calendar Events
POB Band Representatives from POB Member Bands may request that a band-related event be posted in the POB Calendar. Please click Event Request On-Line Form, complete, submit and allow 1-2 days for posting.
POB Band Rep Downloads
There are a few documents and forms intended for POB Representatives including POB Function Descriptions which provide specific information on how various POB Rep area of responsibilities work. These can be accessed on the POB Downloads page.